TruFusion launched the TruTeacher program to recruit and develop the best fitness professionals on the planet.
What defines a TruTeacher?
- The kind of person who enters the studio like a rockstar walking on stage and knows “it’s showtime.”
- Someone who strives to make each class the highlight of their student’s day.
- A person who often hears, “That was awesome. I needed that,” from their students.
- Who can sense and react to the ebb and flow of a class and get the most out of them.
- Who has an edge and never stops honing it.
- Who isn’t afraid to step out of their comfort zone, experiment, and grow as a person as well as an instructor.
Part of the Family
Our team of instructors are a tight group. That’s because as different as they all are, they know they’re the best in the business. They have the training, the professionalism, and the desire to excel. And most importantly, an unselfish dedication to our members – the TruTribe.
Kettlebell in the Desert
Barre in the Alley
Instructor Leah Trask
Teach more, learn more
We offer over 200 classes a week in over 60 different styles in each of our locations. Plus regular education and training to learn new styles and advance your career…
We promote from within
Many of our fitness directors and members of our management team started as instructors.
You will be rewarded for your drive and initiative
Take on special projects to earn extra income and even travel.
Give back. Be a part of something bigger
By contributing to, or serving as a leader, in our community programs and initiatives, you’ll make a larger difference.
Unlimited classes at all locations.